I’ve been inspired by the book blogging community to create a book related bucket list. Why? you ask?. Well I’m a professional list maker and nothing satisfies me more than having everything crossed off my lists. And I don’t mind the accompanying feeling of accomplishment either.
In no particular order here are my bookish goals I’d like to accomplish sometime in my future.
- Meet my favorite authors, in particular:
And many many more!
- Have 200 followers on my blog (I know ambitious) I’m currently sitting on 97 so spread the word!
- Get a physical ARC for review. Praise the lords above if this actually happens, ever.
- Be president of a book club.
- Go to a book conference. There have been several in Australia but school gets in the way. Surely one day.
- Read all works by Jane Austen- I’ve currently only read Pride and Prejudice, I know shame.
- Read all Sherlock Holmes stories
- Have a book-themed wedding, much like this one:
This is the most cutest and adorkable thing ever! AHHH cue he feels. More pictures at
- Work at a bookstore/library
- Read my way through the Penguin 100 classics with their beautiful covers
- Read a book in French- I began Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone but quickly gave up after a headache.
- Visit 10 antique libraries around the world
- Own a first edition copy of Pride and Prejudice and To Kill a Mockingbird.
- On the theme of To Kill a Mockingbird I want to actually finish the movie for once- I’ve tried twice but Black and White doesn’t hold my fancy for long sorry
- Visit locations in a book- this might actually be happening in the near future. Just stay tuned “wink”
- Go to Comic-Con and meet at least one Game of Thrones character
- Visit one Game of Thrones exhibition
Yep. That is my book related bucket list. I personally find it lame but hey a little ambition never hurt anybody. I’m gonna be updating this list, you know adding things, crossing off and I recommend you make one too! It’ll be interesting to see all the things we achieve.