Ello Earthlings, I am here to do the Liebster Award which I can’t even seem to pronounce
Thank you to my internet twin Faith @Fangirl World for nominating me “sends cookies”. She’s funnier than me seriously go to her blog.
1. Add the Liebster Award Logo to announce your nomination
2. In your post, link the person who nominated you
3. Answer the 10 questions they came up with for you and think of another 10 for those who are going to nominate.
4. Nominate 8-10 blogs and link them for their turn!
I am ready to tackle some Q’s!
1. Apple or Windows? I must know!!!
Windows because I grew up with it and Apple seems too confusing, don’t judge me. So yeah Windows.
2,Which book really drove you into reading?
I remember back in 7th grade I stumbled upon The 39 Clues series (anyone remember those?) and I got so obsessed, I literally whizzed through the whole series even though the plot was repetitive. But yeah that was the beginnings of my reading endeavors.
3.First YA Book you ever read?
Tomorrow when the War Began by John Marsden!
4. The Classic you would recommend to anyone and everyone?
Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Cbosky. It’s not officially a classic but I mean…
Staring at that gif is doing things to my anatomy so let’s move on
5. How tall are you?
I think the appropriate question would be “How short are you?”. I’m something ridiculous like 153 cm.
6. If you could pick any book character to be, who would you pick and why?
Instantly I think of Arya Stark. She is so badass and she’s becoming like a sleuth. Oh I love her!
7. Choose one: The Doctor, Sherlock or Spencer Reid (from Criminal Minds)? And why?
Sherlock cuz I’ve seen most of him but mostly cuz it’s Benedict Cumberbatch. I mean come on
This post is getting wayyy out of hand…Next question
8. If you could have any occupation in the world, what would it be and why?
Seeing that I can be as unrealistic as I want. I’d love to be a full-time blogger, like blogging is prime self-expression and I love that. Otherwise I’d love to critic books for a newspaper or something. So like a reviewer or a journalist? Me want.
9. Blogging goals for 2015?
I did a whole post on my blog resolutions here but basically I wanna discover new people and just grow. Yeah
10. Favourite TV show?
Game of Thrones! That show has a permanent spot on the top cuz it’s just that good!
This post was more like Hot Guy Gifs than the Liebster Award but those were my answers!
1. How many books do you have in total?
2. What is your favorite beverage?
3. What was the last book to movie adaptation you watched? did you like it?
4. What book are you most looking forward to this month?
5. What is your Valentines’ Read? (or a book you’re just currently reading)
6. What are some cliches you dislike in YA novels?
7. What book would you recommend to someone who doesn’t like reading?
8. How do you organize your books on your shelves? (Colour coded, alphabetical, random)
9. Do your friends and family know about your book blog?
10. How many books do you plan on reading this year?
If you do the tag please let me know somehow so I can stalk you and read your answers!