It’s my birthday! well it’s the blog’s birthday but anyways YAY DANCE PARTY
I cannot believe I have managed to do this thing for 365 days. I remember feeling so overwhelmed and full to bursting after finishing a good book or just wanting to rant after reading a not so good book and so I created my little internet space, this blog, to record my thoughts. When I received email notifications that people were actually following me I flipped my shit and thought: People actually read this?
So here we are, I rant about books, I glorify them and people read it. YOU read it.
Even though it has never been about the numbers Infinity Reads currently has:
-421 email followers
-105 posts (including this one)
How the hell did that happen? Now lets look at the top posts from 2014!
1. Blood of Olympus-SPOILERS Discussion (someone clearly likes spoilers)
3. Book Review: The Infinite Sea (not my best one but okay)
4. Gone Girl ending controversy (Someone also clearly likes controversy)
5. City of Heavenly Fire- SPOILERS Discussion (surprise surprise!)
The sappy stuff
Thank you 🙂
Thank you for taking time out of your day for reading my brain vomit and for liking it. Thank you for commenting so I can put a face to my readers. But most importantly I want to thank you for managing to keep me here for a whole year. There have been days when I’ve doubted myself or my capability but something kept me going so from the bottom of my frozen heart THANK YOU
Exciting times are ahead fellow Earthlings! Expect to see better quality reviews, fun tags and Read-a-thons and some new unique exclusive to Infinity Reads features!
- Infinite Impulses– Towards the end of last year I wrote a couple of impulsive, unplanned posts where I basically poured my soul out and people seemed to enjoy those so I’m gonna be doing more of those in the coming year! Hopefully you can relate to them and I’ve always been a big believer in Keepin’ it real..
- Monthly Breakdowns– At the end of every month I’ll discuss what I read, reviewed, the newest addition to my shelves, what I watched you name it. It’s basically a wrap up.
What’s in it for you?
Surely you didn’t come here to read me ramble on (if you did though BIG LOVE TO YOU)
It’s you guessed it GIVEAWAY TIME! we all love giveaways right cuz we’re all greedy Grinches and who doesn’t love FREE BOOKS! One person can win $15 worth of books from The Book Depository so head over!
-This giveaway is internationally open
-You must be 18 years old or have parents permission to enter this giveaway
-The winner will be contacted via email and must respond within 48 hours
-You can only enter the giveaway ONCE
-Infinity Reads is not responsible for any lost items
NOTE: I can’t post the Rafflecopter Widget on this site cuz WordPress safety regulations but click on the link and it will take you to the widget thing and yeah best I can do 🙂
Happy anniversary to Infinity Reads and I’ll see you next time, hopefully you’ve entered the giveaway by then!