Omg I’m finally part of the cool club who’ve been nominated for this award. Massive thanks to lovely Livvy at BookComet. I found her questions quite amusing and I hope you will too so let’s get answering!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their website.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve sent you.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to answer 10 questions that you pose to them
1.What’s your all-time favourite movie? The recent adaption of Les Mis?
I don’t do favourites but I could literally watch High School Musical every single night and not get bored so. Oh and shameful confession: I haven’t watched Les Mes (sorry Livvy!)
2. Do you classics? If so, what’s your favourite? It’s Les Mis isn’t it?
I do do classics! my go to would be Pride & Prejudice (I know so original) but MY.DARCY NUF SAID
3.Would you rather read a book set in Paris or Rome? Paris, you know where Les Mis was set.
I’ve read books set in both Paris and Rome so for round two I guess I’d go Paris again cuz who doesn’t like Towers and Cheese and Revolutions.
4.Do you listen to music while you blog? You listen to Les Mis like me, don’t you?
I am highly Anti Multi-tasking so the only thing I do while blogging is well..blogging. I know boring, judge me.
5.Do you have a favourite reading spot? Is it near your well-read copy of Les Mis?
My bed 🙂 we’ve had some good times. Okay that’s weird let’s move on
6.If you could choose to just know any other language in the world (other than what you already speak), what would it be? French? So you could read the original Les Mis not the translated one?
Funnily enough I already know French so I guess I’d like to learn to speak Arabic cuz people sound so cool when they speak it and I wanna sound cool too
7.What do you think is the most important thing in a book? Hope? Dreams? Love? Funnily enough, all three feature in Les Mis?
The most important thing in a book is its ability to connect with its readers whether that’s through the characters, the themes or the writing, as long as it leaves a mark then its done its job.
8.Do you have a special go-to book when you are sick, sad, upset, etc.? If you’re interested, mine is Les Mis.
I don’t have a special book, I just continue what I’m reading and hope it’s a god enough distraction.
9.Are you a quote person? I am. I have quotes from Les Mis on my wall.
YES I am! I love love love quotes. Here are some of my favourites just off the top of my head:
We accept the love we think we deserve- Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Fault, Dear Brutus is not in our stars but in ourselves that we are Underlings- Shakespeare
The world is full of assholes, what are you doing to make sure you’re not one of them?- Everybody sees the ants
10. Have you read Les Miserables? If not, WHY NOT?
No I haven’t. I’ve always been intimidated by the size of it but I promise I will get to it this year 🙂
I Tag the following people to answer my questions:
- Rhea @Rhea’s Neon Journal
- Steph @Stephanie’s Book Reviews
- The writing Hufflepuff
- Diary of an Introverted Schmuck
- Becky @My Infernal Imagination
- YOU- answer the questions in the comments or on your blog and leave a link so I can check it out.
1.What two book characters would you name your children after?
2. If you could swap lives with any book character who would it be and why?
3. Show us some cool book swag/merch that you own
4. What was the last non-Ficiton/classic book that you read?
5. Share your current obsession/s
6. Do you read one or multiple books at a time?
7. What is one thing you’re most looking forward to this year?
8. What is your absolute favourite song ever?
9. Which two book characters do you ship the most?
10. What are you currently reading?