Happy 2015 everyone!
We’ve managed to complete another orbit around the sun which means it’s time to set some goals which potentially may or may not to be completed throughout this year.
I’ve created a not so impressive doodle of my blog/book related goals for this year and as I complete each of these goals I’m going to be colouring in a part of my doodle so by the end of the year we shall have a nice colourful picture. Do you like it? I like it, it’s quirky.
1. Read Debut and stand alone novels: In 2014 I got so caught up in staying up to date with my series that I forgot to discover new books and authors. This year will be different.
2. Give books to charity: If any of you like myself watch Booktube you would know there is this trend where you unhaul books and give them to charity or something and I think it’s about time I do something good for this world.
3. Blog at least twice a week: I would like to post a review at least once a week and some other bookish things on other days, I’m confident I can blog twice at least. What two days would you prefer? comment!
4. Build a network: Doing Top 10 of 2014 and some Read-a-thons I got to discover so many new blogs and I love chatting with people on Twitter. In 2015 I really want to integrate myself in this book community and experience awesome things!
5. Win Something: I did NaNoWriMo this year and WON yes so I want to win NaNoWriMo again or win something because it is a confidence booster okay
6. Get 200 followers on this blog: The numbers have never been a big deal to me but I would like to meet new people and discover their blogs and yeah.
7. Consider self-hosting: With school I’m not sure I’ll be able to make such a big step just yet but I want to look into it.
8. Collaborate with other bloggers: This includes people guest posting on my blog or me guest posting on other people’s blogs or hosting a read-a-thon, you get the idea. Anyone interested? hit me up
This concludes my aspirations for this blog and my reading in 2015. What are some of your resolutions? Remember you have a 365 paged blank book so make it a good one.