As you know for the past week I participated in the booktube-a-thon.
And this is how it went down
1) I slept through all the twitter sprints
twitter sprint= this allocated time on the booktube-a-thon twitter where everyone came together and read for this collective amount of time. This was a HUGE part of the booktube-a-thon trust me. And I slept through it all
What can i say I was on school break
2) I didn’t participate in ANY of the giveaway challenges
Mind you all of them seemed so much fun but I just couldn’t find the enthusiasm to do it. I was so out of it last week.
3) But I did read and that was the whole point of the booktube-a-thon right? to read as many books as you can
I read the following:
- Half Bad by Sally Green
- If I stay by Gayle Forman
- Where she went by Gayle Forman
However, I failed to finish my fourth book, Death note vol.1. Never read Manga before and it so much longer than I thought like a 100 chapters long. Is that normal for Mangas?
So yea, there’s my great week of reading. How was your week? I hope you were in a more uplifted mood than I was.